Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ugh life is expensive

Part 1 of the move happened yesterday, so a big chunk of change (hundreds and hundreds and HUNDREDS of dollars) landed on my CC. Ouch. I knew it was coming and was able to budget for some of it, but not all. I'm too early in my journey to have had time to save up for it properly. It is what it is, but it's hard to swallow when I'm envisioning having to spend a lot of the rest of the year paying it down instead of redirecting that money to savings or whatever.

I may or may not get a windfall that would help -- trying to sublet my old apartment right now. If that works I'll get a month's rent "free" (it's budgeted, so if I don't have to pay it it just frees that money up to be redirected to the CC.) Keep your fingers crossed.

OK, enough of that, off to have tea with a friend and stop worrying for a few hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment